- All prices are in $AUD
- Our prints are made in Perth, Western Australia by Fitzgerald Photo Imaging.
- We offer free shipping on all of our products within Australia.
- We only ship rolled prints internationally.
- Custom Sizes and Framing options are available upon request, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All prints are made on demand. Please allow about 5 business days for rolled prints to be printed, 10 business days for frames to be made and then extra time for delivery. See shipping information for expected shipping times. *Expected shipping times are a rough guideline only, delays due to busy periods or shortage of raw materials can happen. If you require your print by a certain date, please let us know and we'll do the best we can.
- Please allow some extra time for delivery when ordering during a sale.
- Our prints no longer come with a signature/logo printed in the corner of the print.
- Please be aware that all of our images are taken with DJI drones. The cameras on our drones are not as high quality as aerial photographers shooting out of planes with high resolution cameras. There are many advantages to drones that allow us to capture the imagery that we do. However these advantages come at cost, the quality of the images is not quite as high as some customers may be used to. If you are expecting super high res images you may want to reconsider ordering from us.
Rolled canvas is shipped rolled up in a tube. A rolled canvas has not yet been stretched and is not ready to hang on the wall.
Rolled canvas is available for shipping worldwide.
Stretched canvas is stretched around a wooden frame. The frame is strung at the back and ready to hang.
Stretched canvas is only available for shipping within Australia.
Rolled Fine Art Paper and Metallic Paper:
Fine art and metallic paper prints are shipped rolled up in a tube.
Rolled prints are available for shipping worldwide.
Framed Fine Art Paper or Metallic Paper:
Fine art or metallic paper print is framed in a standard white frame, strung at the back and is ready to hang.
The frame we use is 30mm wide x 20mm deep.
A white border sits between the print and the frame that will vary in size.
Below are the approximate final sizes of our framed prints:
- A 40cm x 30cm print plus frame and border = 55.5cm x 44.5cm
- A 60cm x 45cm print plus frame and border = 76cm x 61cm
- A 80cm x 60cm print plus frame and border = 100cm x 80cm
- A 100cm x 75cm print plus frame and border = 120cm x 95cm
- A 120cm x 90cm print plus frame and border = 146cm x 116cm
Please allow for a few centimetres discrepancy when measuring your wall space, our borders may vary in size.
Our frames are shipped using museum grade plexiglass. Plexiglass is light and virtually impossible to break, a big bonus for shipping.
We are happy to arrange for your print to be framed using standard glass at no extra cost, however this service will be pick-up only. Please contact us before ordering your print.
We also offer Non-Reflective glass at an extra cost. If the spot that you will be hanging your print gets a lot of direct light, you should consider non reflective glass. Please contact us before ordering your print.
Framed prints are only available for shipping within Australia.
Metallic Paper - Acrylic Face Mount:
The photo is sandwiched between a piece of Acrylic approximately 5 millimetres deep and a backing piece of aluminium.
With the image mounted behind the acrylic, light refracts in such a way that makes the colour pop and provides a near 3-D effect.
The Face Mount will be the same dimensions as the print.
MAGICLEE® Torino 17M is a matte finish, pH neutral artist stretch canvas designed for long-term, fade resistant fine art or photo reproductions.
Fine Art Print:
Hahnemuhle Photo Rag® 308 – a white, 100% cotton paper with a smooth surface texture – guarantees archival standards. With its premium matt inkjet coating Photo Rag® meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.
Centurion Metallic Pearl Photo Paper is a premium paper with a unique pearlescent surface finish. The finish is similar to traditional silver-halide metallic photographic papers and offers exceptional image clarity and brilliant colour reproduction with a cool, high-gloss metallic finish with a blue iridescence.
The 100% virgin fibre media is sourced from sustainable forests and has received the Nordic Swan Award; the most demanding ecological mark in international paper.
If you have any further questions regarding prints please feel free to contact us:
Michael Goetze 0402 694 220
Jampal Williamson 0449 130 977
*We are currently travelling internationally until October, please be aware that we are using international sim cards and may not answer phone calls to the numbers above. If you need to reach us please use the above email address. Thank you.*
For detailed material or shipping queries you may give our printers a call, they are the experts on all things printing and have been in the game for over 30 years:
Tell them Salty Wings sent you...
Fitzgerald Photo Imaging
Phone: +61 08 9328 3778
All prints are shipped from Perth, Western Australia.
Product preview images:
Check out customer photos on our new instagram: @saltyprints
If your not totally happy with your print, return it for a replacement or full refund.